Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Days off in boring rom

While they are eager to go home or travel somewhere on vacation, I'm spending all time in my room alone surfing internet or doing something to kill time. It's so boring!

Home is the students' destination whenever they feel lonely and boring. Home is the place where they want to shelter when they are in help except me.

I must suffer all sorrows alone and handle everything myself  because home is far from me now. I hope to graduate soon to go home and live with my family happily. I really miss them, miss my parents, my brothers too much. In front of people I always prove to be firm but my tears drop easily when I'm alone.

Because of my parents, I always try my best to live happily.

I bitterly resent what he said. He is such a goody-goody. I never forget what he said and how he treated me. He wants to isolate me from everyone and everything. It's now ok to me but I never surrender. I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment