Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 1, 2011

He died, anyhow.

        It is what my cousin said about her grandpa's death. It sounds a little bit funny but I think she shouldn't have spoken like that because he is her grandfather anyway.
        
        My mom has just phoned and informed me about the funeral of my aunt's father-in-law. His granddaughter arrived in Hanoi this morning but she made a halt at my uncle's house before going home. "Have lunch and take a nap before come home, niece" said my uncle. But she had slept until 4 pm (She could have stayed at home at that time if she had departed after a 30-minute-nap). She said that her grandpa had died no matter how fast she was.

       She said the truth but her spoken word was not suitable for that situation.
     
       I still remember when my grandmother passed away, my parents tried to conceal me (I'm living and studying far from my family over 1000 kilometers). But one of my friend informed me and I looked so mournful and cried a lot. My grandma's death is a big loss for my family and my kin.
May my grandma as well as my cousin' grandpa rest in peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment