Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Blue birthday & happy-next-day

That day passed quickly. I never want to remember the moment of  my birthday anymore. I wish my brain could be cleared up and keep the moment of next day.
I didn't long for any big surprise, I just wanted to be received wishes from my friends and my family. But it seemed to be so ruthless to me. Is it that the more we expect, the more we feel depressed? Almost none of them remembered me. I was really upset!
Besides, I wasted a lot of tears on a person who made me become worse. I swear I never forget the way he treated me.
2 closest friends of mine who I really adore have forgotten my birthday for 2 times in succession while I always remember and send my wishes to them on their birthdays.  All I can say to them is nothing. They really let me down. It reminds me of a proverb that LONG ABSENT, SOON FORGOTTEN.


Next day, when  there was no hope that any miracle came to me, I felt alight with come-late happiness. My brother, my cousin, my friends sent messages to me and said they were sorry for their late wishes.
As for my close friends, I revealed how I had  felt about them. One of them was very regretful and wanted me to forgive her. As for me, I never have anything in my mind and I ready delete everything in the past if someone used to hurt me and now they realize their fault & treat me right.
I still love them as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment